Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Love, Tanya!

Ohio,

On Wednesday 18th February I got the opportunity to meet the amazing Tanya Burr at her book signing with 6 of my friends! It was probably the best day of this year so far!

We got the hour long train from Northwich to Manchester Piccadilly and then had to walk for 20-30 minutes to get to the venue. But, it was definitely worth it. I'm not sure how long we queued for but it went a lot quicker than I thought it would. We also met two really nice girls in front of us and talked to them for a while.

Although it was very rushed, when we finally met Tanya she was so lovely. She signed the books, smiled and said something a long the lines of, 'Thank you so much for coming, it means a lot, I love you'. It was great! As I was picking my books up, I managed to get a quick selfie (below) before the management asked me to go.


 After meeting her, my friends and I all walked back to the Arndale to have Nandos and shop (more looking than shopping though). I bought Tanya Burr's 'First Date' lip gloss and 'Mini Marshmallows' nail polish. I don't usually wear pink but I really liked these!

We then decided to go home but just missed a train, so we had to wait for 40 mins-1 hour for the next one (and so I tried to take selfies with people walking past but failed). When I finally got home I watched the Comic Relief Bake Off to see Zoe Sugg.



Thank you for reading, see you soon

Dubai,
Bec xx

1 comment: