During the February half term I went to Wales. For me, this was nothing new as I go to Wales (Anglesey) lots and it is one of my favourite places. However, I went to the beach and to Llandudno pier and it seems like its been forever since I last did this.
When I went to the beach I didn't take my phone as I knew that if I did I would just use it the whole time and use up all my 3G. But I did take my camera and my iPod (doesn't have text or WiFi so wouldn't distract me). This was a decision that I certainly didn't regret and will try it more often.
On the way home we stopped off at Llandudno pier and my brother and I stayed in the arcade for ages. We then found a super cute puppy and bought doughnuts. The weather whilst we were there was amazing!
Here are some photos, they were taken on my phone as my camera died:
Hwyl fawr,
Bec xx








No comments:
Post a Comment