Thursday, 12 February 2015

HELLO!

Ohio,

If you know me, you might know that this is how I sometimes say hi (because o'hi'o). Anyways, I'm Becky. This happens to be my second blog because I created one sometime in September last year. However, I haven't posted on it for a couple of months as I never knew what to write about. 
So, I decided to make this one. I am currently taking Photography as one of my GCSE's and I love taking photos. I also love travelling (but hate planes) so I decided to make this more of a photography and travelling blog!
Here are a few things about me: I'm 15, I live in England, I take lots of photos and I am a massive fangirl!
La vida means 'the life' in Spanish so my blog address basically means 'capturing the life' which is what I am planning on doing.
I planned on making my other blog more like this one but it didn't turn out how I wanted it. Therefore, this blog is here, I might still use my old one but this will be my main one.
Hopefully this made sense, thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon!

Dubai (I say this a lot too because it sounds like bye)
Bec xx



No comments:

Post a Comment